Partnerships Manager, Australia
Job Title: Partnerships Manager
Reports to: Chief Revenue Officer
Please note that this role is based in Australia
About Nomos One
Nomos One serves a global market providing an IFRS 16 compliant lease management and lease accounting software solution.
The company was founded in New Zealand in 2012 and was originally designed for lawyers to assist with commercial leasing. By 2015 market adoption had grown to include lessors and lessees. With the mandatory adoption of IFRS 16 introduced in 2019, are now able to provide our clients with a SaaS that delivers effortless lease accounting and lease management reporting to help them achieve IRS 16 compliance.
We’re a close-knit team that is based across New Zealand and Australia with a Head Office in Dunedin. Over the past twelve months, we’ve been fortunate enough to be in a rapid growth phase and we are now looking for a Partnerships Manager to join our team in Australia.
Partnerships Manager overview
The Partnerships Manager is responsible for the delivery of our strategy to our key partner firms. The role will work with our partners and the wider Nomos One team to deliver enhanced and sticky partner relationships, ensure our partners see Nomos One as the preferred Lease Management and Lease Accounting solution for their clients, high-quality service, and innovation.
The role requires you to have your own transport and be able to work on your own initiative to acquire, develop and maintain outstanding client relationships and deliver revenue growth.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Specific duties would include:
- Effective education of all new releases and technology projects that impact a Key Partner
- Understand partner use of key software providers
- Implement campaigns to identify leads and generate opportunities for the wider sales team
- The main contact to major stakeholders and influencers of partner firms and negotiate terms of trade/partnership
- Develop a thorough understanding of the organisational influences in key partner firms and develop a strategy to maximise our opportunities with these firms.
- Collaborate with Product in identifying and prioritizing key solution improvements and advancements
- Collaborate with Marketing to market brand, maximize conversion rates and feed into marketing and sales strategies
- Ensure quality of training materials and schedule
- Lead reporting, build and manage targets and metrics
- Identify and onboard potential partners – exclusively if possible
- Leadership and input into Nomos One initiatives and innovations to improve our processes and/or client offerings. This may involve initiation, scoping, business ownership, requirements development and project management accountabilities.
- Gather data and information to understand the client/firm experience journey across both physical and digital touchpoints, with the ultimate objective of building value through increased client/firm loyalty;
- Ensuring adherence to efficient record keeping using the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software;
Key Attributes and Competencies Required
The key attributes for the role are:
- Strong account management and/or partner management experience in a SaaS business,
- Background in Auditing, Financial Assurance, External Assurance or other related activities, ideally in a “Big 4” Accounting firm (Deloitte, PwC, EY or KPMG) in the Australian market.
- Demonstrable track record of success
- Knowledge and use of effective sales methodologies.
- Ability to influence and drive partner referrals and build mutually beneficial commercial relationships
- High level of integrity and reliability
- Strong relationship building and negotiation skills and experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work independently – self-starter, self-motivated and be a team player with good interpersonal skills
- Accurate, organised, and process-oriented and willing to take ownership
- Solid planning and flawless execution ability
- Required to be hands-on and understand the urgency of meeting needs across multiple dimensional lines
- Commercially savvy
- Empathetic listener/team player
- Company focussed and business-minded
- Excellent numeracy skills and sound knowledge of MS Office Suite including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- This is a permanent role with full-time hours. Additional hours may be required to deliver on the role responsibilities.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with “Partnerships Manager” as the subject line.