Marketing Coordinator, Australia
Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Please note that this role is based in Australia
About Nomos One
Nomos One is a fast-growing lease accounting and lease management software company designed to help its customers achieve IFRS 16 compliance. Our clients vary from accountants, auditors, to property managers all of whom have multiple complex leases on our platform.
Our customers are now required to report on IFRS 16 in their annual reports, our software has been tested against 1,000 scenarios and can automate workflows as well as eliminate any mistakes which may have occurred when using Microsoft Excel.
We’re a close-knit team that has adapted well to working virtually. Almost 50% of our team are working remotely across New Zealand and Australia with our head office in Dunedin. Since the launch of our IFRS engine in June 2020, we’ve been fortunate enough to experience significant growth, and as a result of this, we are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join us in Australia.
Marketing Coordinator overview
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for helping deliver the day-to-day marketing activities. As well as deliver campaigns across multiple channels to drive revenue. You will be reporting directly to the marketing manager but will be part of the wider revenue team and will have the opportunity to work with the wider Nomos One team.
This is an exciting opportunity for any marketer in the early stages of their career and looking to gain more all-around marketing experience.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Specific duties would include:
- Website management, update content and build campaign pages
- Manage content creation and scheduling using a variety of paid channels including paid social, SEM, referral, affiliates and other growth channels
- Design and creation of marketing collateral including flyers and brochures
- EDM creation, testing and deployment
- Assist as directed on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist with event activation strategies, coordination and marketing
- Constantly look to do things better, leveraging insights from analytics to optimise channel & campaign performance
Key Attributes and Competencies Required
The key attributes for the role are:
- 2+ years experience in a marketing role
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
- Experience with WordPress is highly desired
- Salesforce CRM experience is highly desired
- Copywriting experience is highly desired
- Experience executing digital marketing campaigns is highly desired
- The ability to use Google Analytics and other SEO software tools is highly desired
- Strong communication skills both in written form and verbally
- Highly developed organisational and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and a self-starter able to work with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This is a permanent role with full-time hours. Additional hours may be required to deliver on the role responsibilities.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Marketing Coordinator” as the subject line.