Job Title: Support Specialist
Reports to: Head of Professional Services
This role is based in our Dunedin office.
Nomos One is on a mission to enable the world of lease management and lease accounting. We are a fast-growing company with a head office in Dunedin, New Zealand. Serving a global market with a software as a service solution that enables centralised, ditigized and automated efficiency. For businesses that use leasing as a core asset procurement tool.
Support Specialist overview
In this role, you will work closely with our customers around the globe to support them with their day-to-day use of the platform, ensuring they are using it in the most efficient way to achieve the outcomes they are after in a timely manner. You’ll thrive on tight deadlines and delighting customers with best in market customer service.
You will be part of a growing team of Support Specialists who work with between different functions of the business to ensure that the customer voice is present in everything that we do. Identifying areas of growth that will help our customers should be second nature to you.
Solving problems, identifying ways we can improve our customer experience and making customers smile are the reasons you want to come and work for a company that is continuing to grow across the globe.
Description of Duties
- Work with the other Support Specialists to respond and resolve customer queries inline with KPIs.
- Providing web based training on the use of the platform.
- Document all customer correspondence in our CRM system to ensure continuity of care.
- Identify common issues and document ways in which they can be resolved.
- Work with the Head of Professional Services on any ideas for improvement.
- Work closely with the Onboarding and Sales teams to support them in their functions.
- Solve technical issues over the phone.
Required Technical Skills / Experience
- 3+ years of experience in a support role.
- Advanced Microsoft Suite skills.
- Advanced written and verbal skills.
- Accounting knowledge beneficial, but not necessary.
With “Support Specialist” as the subject line, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 31/07/2020