Senior Software Developer
Job Title: Senior Software Developer
Reports to: CPO
Works directly with: Product and development team / CTO
Job Purpose: You are part of a team that provides outstanding technology solutions. You are responsible for the research, specification, design, development, testing, deployment, documentation and support of elegant, innovative and robust technology applications specializing in cloud-based applications and solutions on behalf of the company and customers.
Nomos One is on a mission to enable the world of lease management and lease accounting. We are a fast-growing company with a head office in Dunedin, New Zealand. Serving a global market with a software as a service solution, that enables centralised, digitized and automated efficiency. For businesses that use leasing as a core asset procurement tool.
Senior software developer overview
The need for experienced JS developer capabilities is increasing as the company expands and scales its offering. development capability and executing upon a global market product strategy.
Description of Duties
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions in relation to cloud based applications.
- Ensures that all development artefacts (source code, scripts and documentation) meet Nomos one’s software required development standards, including peer code review.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Can accomplish engineering and organization mission based on agreed objectives.
- Respect and support all internal teams such as Sales, Support, Customer Services, Finance, Marketing and Management teams.
Required Technical Skills / Experience
- Amazon Web Services
- AWS Lambda, Fargate, Codepipeline
- Node JS
- React JS
- Micro services
- Relational Databases
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience developing software applications
- Bachelor’s (3 years) degree majoring in a technical field such as computer science or engineering,
- Experience of being in a leadership position
With “Senior Software Developer” as the subject line, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com