Our privacy commitment
Nomos One is committed to ensuring the privacy, security, and confidentiality of all the client information and data we hold.
We recognise that personal information relates to real people and that company information is commercially sensitive. We expect our staff to take proper care of it and have measures in place to ensure this happens.
We are accountable for the collection, use, and storage of information and data about individuals and organisations within our application.
• Privacy by only collecting the information we need and using it solely for legitimate purposes
• Security by keeping data safe from unauthorised access and use.
Your privacy and our website
Each time you come to our website www.nomosone.com we collect basic technical information such as your domain name, referral data, and browser type. We use this information for website management and statistical purposes only to improve:
• The user experience of our website
• The user experience of our products and services
• Our external communication and marketing practices.
We do not use it to identify individual users.
Collection of personal information
You can voluntarily provide personal information through our contact us, schedule a demo, and free resource download pages. We also retain the information you voluntarily provide when you become a customer for the set-up and ongoing management of your Nomos One account.
We collect your personal information to:
• Respond to your request for a demo
• Manage your Nomos One account
• Provide you with Nomos One technical support
• Contact you about relevant Nomos One product updates and industry news via email
• Improve the user experience of our website
• Improve the user experience of our products and services
• Improve our communication with you
• Follow up any interest you have shown in our products and services.
Any information you provide to us will not be shared with any other person in a form that will identify you, except where:
• you consent
• it is required or permitted by the Privacy Act; or
• it is otherwise permitted by law.
Updating or deleting your information
We will always ask your permission to send you email correspondence by asking you to opt in, and you can withdraw this permission at any time. You have the right to request a copy of any of your personal information, to update it if you think it is wrong, or to ask us to delete it. You can do this by contacting Nomos One by email: email@example.com or phone: +64 3 470 1912.